- Part of The Bunkering Week
- 3 co-located events with 200+ participants
- Asia’s First and Only Event on Scrubber Systems
When reviewing the Exhaust Gas Cleaning System investment, vessel route, the amount of time spent in an ECA region and long term HFO – MGO differentials are just some of the issues ship owners’ are grappling with. The drop in oil prices though has shifted the market economics of investments in Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems. Long touted as a viable option for complying with low sulphur regulations, the industry is now actively evaluating HFO – Scrubber economics, and taking decisions to embraced scrubber technology.
Some questions persist:
- What technology will suit my ship?
- When is the best time to install?
- CAPEX and OPEX apart, what are the crew training needs?
The Scrubber Summit is your platform to raise questions and get commercial and technical solutions from technology experts and ship owners. It is part of a suite of events in The Bunkering Week, which incorporates 3 co located conferences and will attract over 200 top decision makers.
|Martin Laue Brodersen|
Head of Bunker Department - Vice President, Torm
Bunker Manager – Asia, J. Lauritzen
The Bunkering Week At a Glance
- Global Trade Trends and Shipping Markets Outlook
- Oil and gas price outlook in the medium to long term
- What factors are now dictating fuel decisions by ship owners
- Criteria for EGC system selections
- Design, Technology and Integration of a comprehensive marine EGC System
- Comparing Wet and Dry scrubber technology options
- Implementation and operational case studies
- Wash Water regulations – what’s happening at the IMO and how are Port Authorities responding
- Technology for Wash Water and Sludge Management
- EGC installations for Retrofit and New vessels – technical and economic considerations